Beginning June 19, 2006 Drexel University's Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering Department will be hosting a research experience for undergraduates (REU) site focusing on Engineering Cities. The program offers eight, 10-week positions and two, 6-month full time co-op positions for eligible students.
Students accepted into the program will receive a stipend and assistance with housing and travel. Students will conduct research and work closely with faculty mentors in one of several areas related to urban engineering.
• Analysis and Mitigation of Natural and Anthropogenic Hazards
• Environmental Quality and Sustainability
• Civil Infrastructure Assessment
• Risk Analysis and Management
• Application of Advanced Technologies for Urban Engineering
More information can be found at: http://www.drexel.edu/coe/cae/reu/index.htm